Help – my driver hasn’t arrived, what do I do?
First, don’t panic. If you’re unable to find your driver, here’s what to do:
- Double check your pick-up time and meeting point, as organised with your driver. If you’re not sure you’re at the correct airport location, ask someone at an airport help booth to help find your transfer company.
- Check your email for any correspondence from your transfer company.
- Ensure your phone is turned on and able to receive calls and SMS messages. If travelling overseas, make sure you have a roaming plan that allows you to use your phone.
- Call your transfer company using the details provided in your booking confirmation email.
If you can’t contact the transfer company and your driver still hasn’t arrived:
- Make sure you don’t miss your flight if travelling to an airport. Find alternative means of transport like a taxi, friend or Uber.
- Notify Jayride.com us using our online form as soon as possible with evidence that your driver did not pick you up at the designated pick-up area. Jayride.com will contact the transfer company and initiate the refund process.